Thursday, June 10, 2010

THE ZOO

Finally after many failed attempts (due to weather) of trying to take Zac to the Zoo I was successful. We went to the zoo with my sister Tina and her kids, my mom, and my friend Danica and her girls. It was so much fun to watch Zac take everything in.
Of course we had to see if we all weighed as much as an Elephant. Not even close.

We got to see the new baby Elephant. Zac thought the elephants were pretty cool.

I think the giraffes were his favorite though. They were definately the most active animals while we were there.


We took the kids on the carousel. I wasn't sure how Zac would do. I should have known he would love it. This kid is totally fearless. He was smiling and laughing through the entire ride. I stood by him but he held on all by himself. He is getting independent way too fast.
Zac is as tall as an infant Gorilla.
He also loved the train. He didn't want me to hold him he was determined to sit all by himself. He can be so stubborn at times. Guess he has a little of his mama in him. We will definately be going back to the zoo. Hopefully with Daddy next time.

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time at the zoo with you! Thanks for going with us!

    ReplyDelete