8 years ago
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
BABY'S FIRST BALLOON
Friday night while Mark was at Scout camp Zac and I were out running errands. Not a rare thing I know. We stopped by Fresh Market to pick up a few groceries and one of the employees came over and asked if Zac would want a balloon. Sure I said, thinking he had never seen a balloon and it would be fun to see his reaction. He wasn't sure about it at first and couldn't figure out why it kept following us around. After a few minutes though he loved it. He couldn't stop laughing. Needless to say it entertained him all night long.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

very cute! Ryan loves balloons too. Just wait till he can start pointing to them or saying the word while you are in the store...makes it very difficult not to buy one to keep them entertained! We are moving to Centerville! We will have to get together for sure! I will need some friends to hang out with since I'm leaving all of my mommy friends in Provo!
ReplyDeleteTHis is SO cute! It is like Bentley with a cheap plastic water bottle! It's like, if I only knew you would be so enthralled with this I would have brought it home sooner! LOL!!! I would hate to be there when it pops though! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete