14 years ago
Friday, September 18, 2009
LATELY.....
Below are a few pictures of what Zac has been up to lately....
We finally pulled out the Highchair about a week and a half ago and are slowly but surely introducing rice cereal into Zac's diet. I love this face!
Zac is really into grabbing his toes right now. Everytime I turn around her has them.
Also Zac has been absolutely fasinated with Bronco lately. The other day I was sitting on the floor by Zac and Bronco of course was laying on me (gotta love the 60 lb. "lap" dog) I looked down and Zac was feeling Bronco's face. It was the cutest thing ever to see these 2 are destined to be best friends for life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL I love the Peter Pan comment! If you figure that out Bronco can come here any time!
ReplyDelete