This Labor Day weekend we stayed home and enjoyed some much needed family time together. On Saturday we headed down south to the baby stores in search of a jogging stroller. I think now that Zac is 5 months old I can no longer use him as an excuse for the extra weight. We found a good sale on the stroller I have been looking at for months now. I am excited to get out and start running now that the weather is starting to cool down. Mark recieved a new calling on Sunday. I'm sad he will no longer be with me in Primary. He is now the 2nd Counselor in the Young Men's. I'm excited for him and know the boys will love him. On Monday we went 4 wheeling with Mark's family from the Bountiful "B" over to his Grandparents farm in Farmington where we went for a swim and ate dinner. It was a nice relaxing Labor day and much needed family time. We are sad to see summer come to an end but look forward to the fall. Below are some pictures of our weekend.

8 years ago

Glad your weekend was fun! I absolutely love the picture at the top of him! It is so much fun to see him get a little older! He definately is showing lots more cute features from mom and dad!
ReplyDelete