So below are a few pictures of what's new in the Bradshaw household and some of the new things Baby Zac is up to lately.

Finally we were able to get new carpet in our Condo. It desperatley needed updating.

This is Zac's new way of sleeping. Should we worry that he likes the blanket over his head?

This is how we found Zac in his Jumper one day. Not a fun mess to clean up. But the face is sooo adorable! How can you be mad at a face like that?

We are slowing starting to add Rice Cereal into his diet. Below are a few pictures of his cute messy face. My little man is growing up way to fast.
LOVE the new carpet! Nice pic guys!
ReplyDeleteThe new carpet looks great! I'm completely jealous. Thanks for the cute poop picture, I'm still laughing.
ReplyDeleteYour carpet is soooo nice. I bet Zac loves rolling all over it! The poop picture is classic . . . you just can't be mad at a face like that. I'm glad he did so well at his appointment. What a healthy boy!
ReplyDeleteThat poop picure is a MOMENT you will NEVER forget! Love the new carpet!
ReplyDelete